NYMAAC is the New York Metro Area Alumni Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi.
But we ain’t your Grandma’s (or…Undergrad’s) chapter.
Say goodbye to Point Systems, Chapter Dues, Business Meetings, and Overprogramming. You’ve grown up, and we’re right there with you. NYMAAC is a place for you to network socially and/or professionally. We’re here to help you get accustomed to the city, broaden your social circle, find new and fun ways to spend your evenings, get involved in the service and scholarship activities you’ve been missing since you left college, or just meet new brothers and stay involved with the fraternity!
Here’s a quick look at the kind of events you can expect from NYMAAC:
* Monthly Happy Hours
* Broadway, Off-Broadway, and way Off-Broadway shows
* Picnics, movies, and concerts in the park(s)
* Explorations of all those historical New York sites
* Book and film discussion groups
* Service events like coat drives, 5Ks, soup kitchens, etc.
* Spur-of-the-moment game nights, movie viewings, beer garden excursions, and general hang-out opportunities.
* So much more!
Feel free to come to one event or every event – either way, we can’t wait to see you! Check out the Upcoming Events link to see what fun things we have in store!